Le Labo Discovery Set Santal 33, Rose 31, Bergamote 22, Another 13 & Noir 29 EDP.
Beautiful set of 5 most popular scents from Le Labo!
If you're searching for a new signature scent, Le Labo's 'Discovery' set is one of the best places to start the journey. It's complete with five of the brand's most-loved Eau de Parfums, which took master perfumers as long as two years each to perfect. They're bottled in travel-friendly vials that easily slip into your clutch or makeup bag. And make an awesome gift!
- Using the Grasse Rose as its starting point, Rose 31 has delicate floral top notes strengthened with a woody, spicy mix of Cumin, Cedar and Amber
- Formulated in collaboration with Jefferson Hack and named after the biannual magazine, Another 13 is a clean, fresh scent with a musky base
- Originally called "the fire cologne" due to its heat, Bergamote 22 is a citrusy, woody fragrance with Vetiver, Orange Blossom and Cedar notes
- Santal 33 sees warm Cardamom blended with floral notes of Violet and Iris and contrasted by musky Sandalwood, for a scent that's evocative of "the soft drift of smoke" of an open fire
- The Noir 29 has a heart of Black Tea carefully balanced with light Bergamot and Fig, as well as headier Cedar and Musk